View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2008 #14
brutus

RE: Kievsky

Quote:
Kill their spirit, and you don't need to kill their body.
Sorry Brother, I disagree.

What kind of spirit does a jew have? I think you're confusing jews with humans. Also, everyone should know jews have no shame.

At least since the murder of Jesus Christ, the jew has been the master martyr creator. They create martyrs out thin air like a spider when weaving its web. Killing one or more of them wouldn't matter in a propaganda war that's all one way as long as they control the media. As a matter of fact, they've been pushing the 6 million BS for decades and blaming "ALL" of our folk for that non-existent crime. The way I see it, we need 6 million "authentically dead" jews as martyrs and that would be a start.

I say that we should encourage our radicals out in the field to come to the obvious solution in blunt terms. This can be done without compromising ourselves from a legal standpoint. And there's no need for the crude and immoral agent provocateur when righteousness is on our side. We simply point out the jew's unpardonable crimes and then let nature take it's course.

We should encourage our lads to work posthaste, and of course with all due caution and that includes having an airtight exit strategy for any operation. For the timid, working "insidiously" is fine, as long as they do something.

We need to ratchet this thing up, not soft peddle it.