View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2005 #5
White Will
Banned

Angry How soon we forget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkidu
Chittum has a web site, but it has not been updated for a couple of months.

The web site: http://www.firebaseskull.com/

There you will find this explanation:

"Notice: Effective immediately August 21, 2005; I am no longer able to maintain this website due to a family health emergency, and a totally buggy computer-Even my e-mail is out of order. I will probably resume updates only after several month at the soonest. I will continue to fill snail mail orders for Sgt. Skull's field manual for the practical warrior, and for Sgt. Skull's big list of NWO Heroes
Thanks for visiting and good luck.

Tom Chittum "

He states that he has one copy of "Civil War II" left. It is signed and he will sell it for $100.

If you go to Amazon.com you can find the book from "other sellers" ranging from $39.79 up.

I bought my copy many years ago from some fellow in Arizona. I can't give any advice on the ethics of downloading it.

Enkidu
Gawd, you people are cheap!!!

I know Tom well. He and I have spent a lot of time together in each other's homes. When he says he's having personal health and financial problems he's not exaggerating. He also says this on his Web site:
---
Fire Sale: 12 of Sgt. Skulls favorite books, mostly about war, Price, $120.00 I'll pay the shipping.
Pay by check to : Tom Chittum
P.O. Box 83961
Gaithersburg, MD. 20883

If I get more than one check, the first one gets the books and the others get their checks returned.
---
That's desperation, folks! Yet all some of you seem to care about is ripping off his work, getting something for nothing.

Thanks for the this update on Tom's situation, Enkidu. I hadn't heard from Tom since before he posted this appeal. I'll be sending him a donation at the above address ASAP. When I was down and out a few years ago, he sent me $50 and a couple of packs of cigarettes in the mail, unsolicited. That carried me for for a couple of days until I could get on my feet again. He really didn't have much himself at the time but that's the kind of man he is. He fought in three wars as a grunt and would never leave a downed comrade on the field. He deserves more consideration from those who claim to be soldiers for the race. Tom opened a lot of eyes to the coming breakup of America along racial lines. Order one of his books from him or just send him a love offering. He'll be back!