View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2010 #22
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't agree. If something were there, plenty of people would follow it. Great minds in fact have never debated what is "white." They've talked about what it means to be human - they've been obsessed over one-size-fits-all universalism, rather than dealing specifically with what it means to be white, which is my point. White only exists today as a negative - something to be attacked in whiteness studies, or blamed in popular culture. Nothing good is ever tied to whites. That's where something positive could work. You see endless articles about what's good for black children, but nothing, ever, written about what's good for white children. All this needs to be made explicit under a marketing label and symbol. That would be the natural way to do it. And it wouldn't be directly political, but it would for that reason be even more threatening to the mongrelist powers that be, and it would lead naturally into something overtly political.

You want the survival of the white race without defining what white is. That's how we got where we are now. Now is the perfect time to define white against the common culture, which is disseminated by jews for their own benefit. Everywhere the jews push into our people should be explicitly and doctrinally resisted. It can be religious or non religious, but will certainly include both genetics and cultural preferences. The openness you're talking about is satified by our not forcing people to adopt our views, even if they're of our race. Let them go mix, if they think that best. Our way has to be more attractive, true, or useful to attract better people to it. If one persuasive man, or one White Congress of leaders, said, "This is what White is, and this is how to live White" - that would be the best starting point. I'm not demanding a super-exclusive, super-tight genetic definition, but a reasonable drawing of lines. And then, yes, handbook level guide to how to live. That's what people don't have now. The reason so many people are christians is because they are virtually the only organization giving people answers. So the quality of their answers doesn't even matter because no one else is offering people any options. TELL people: this is how you live: this is how you run your money, conduct your pesonal relations, play your role in society culturally and via politics. It's the overt political stuff that is not the place to start, as we've seen. Overt White organization go nowhere because they are attacked by the powers that be through the media. So the place to start is with personal stuff, everyday stuff, and that means money and relations with others, and education.
I dunno, this sounds an awful lot like the white man's bible and creativity, which has gone nowhere in terms of attracting a sizable number of converts. If you think you can create a new and improved creativity, go for it; personally I think it's a futile exercise.

Look, you don't need to join a cult to live white. All you need to do is pledge to breed with only white people, and instill the importance of maintining your genetic heritage in your kids, so when time comes for them to breed they will also breed white. This is religion enough.

Last edited by George Witzgall; March 8th, 2010 at 10:11 PM.