Full Thread: #1 Golden Dawn Thread
View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2013 #4918
Alex Linder
Administrator

The spokesman of the Golden Dawn exposes the persecution rigged system - VIDEO
Wednesday, October 9, 2013 - 22:28

Telephone intervention spokesman Golden Dawn, Elijah Kasidiari the main news of Art for the illegal persecution against leaders and members of the Movement.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2hH8fOVbU

The Italians Nationalists support political prisoners Golden Dawn
Wednesday, October 9, 2013 - 19:38

A few days ago Italian nationalist Forza Nuova (New Force) protested outside the Greek consulate in Genoa and other consulates in neighboring country and expressed their support for the persecuted Greeks Nationalists and the unjust imprisonment of the Head and members of the Golden Dawn. On posters toichokollithikan in many Italian cities and which dominates the meander, showing the following: "The revolution does not stop - Against Evrodiktatoria even one step back-the Forza Nuova supports the Golden Dawn."

The Italian fighters sharing leaflets, which, inter alia: "The Forza Nuova does not forget the Greek brothers, especially when they are under attack by the enemies of freedom and participation, who want to suppress by force the advance of the nationalist and anti-systemic forces. "

The general secretary of Forza Nuova, Roberto Fiore, made the following statement on the illegal arrest of the head, deputies and members of the Golden Dawn: "The Forza Nuova strongly condemns the arrest of Nikos Michaloliakos, leader of the Golden Dawn and nationalist MPs. When a representative of a political 'anti-power, present in Greek parliament with several deputies, which is continuously rising in the polls, apprehended, not because he has committed a felony or any other offense, but his ideas, this is a shame for the people of Europe. The only fault of the Golden Dawn is that it represents a "new power", pure and chaste, which consists of thousands of Greeks. A movement against those who seek to make Greece a colony of the international financial system. The Forza Nuova expresses its deep sympathy to our brothers of the Golden Dawn and its members are ready to protest in front of the Greek Embassy and the Greek consulates in Italy, to demand the freedom of the Greek Nationalists."

Mention features some of the hundreds of messages of support from the Italian Nationalists, who inundate the web:

"The Greek state" beheading "the only revolutionary antisystemic movement."

"Beat mercilessly those who bother them and oppose the destruction of their country"

"To s name arched life, ergonomics But death - Heraclitus" (the quotation in Greek)

"The European dictatorship throws the mask"

"When the system - which is not as democratic as bragging - fails through the experiences of media indoctrination, it is ready to implement plan B, ie repression and physical annihilation of political opponents'

"... The criminals, who led Greece to unemployment reaches 30%, and 60% among young people in government. Those who oppose the destruction, ie those that once the media will be denoted as "dissidents" and now call them "neo-Nazi" imprisoned by legal tricks that we, in Italy, we all know very well. The invention of "criminal organization", whereby if a member of the Association commits a crime, that crime affects all other members and sympathizers, is a legal monstrosity that the system uses to neutralize his opponents. Not surprisingly, the use of the useful idiots of the far left, who still can not figure out who the real enemy ... ".

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2hH9dVZGz

EXCLUSIVE - spotless all the accounts of the members of the Golden Dawn
Wednesday, October 9, 2013 - 19:18

Ordered prosecutor opened and tested during the past few days all the bank accounts of members of the Golden Dawn.'s Investigation revealed no incriminating evidence. Everything was spotless as we stated at the outset. The channels of the relationship did not say word and let it float on dark misery financing. Recycle the same antics on slush funds, concealed weapons and tanks to enter the parliament.

The Greek people in a body laughs with them and understand that this is a rigged political persecution on the order of foreign power centers. No evidence exists against the leadership of the Movement and when this big bubble burst, will attribute criminal liability to those who violated his oath and duty. Every hour that passes, revealed the misery of xenodoulis Government Memorandum and officials of usurers.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2hHAdvl3I

Paul Sarakis: "Legal unfounded and unsubstantiated accusations against the Golden Dawn"
Wednesday, October 9, 2013 - 18:30

Under democracy and independent judiciary is absolutely certain that will be released!

Paul Sarakis, is a criminal lawyer who undertaking the defense of Kasidiari - Panayiotaros Antonis Samaras, the strain deleted from the Southwest. "The lawyer is a public officer and must serve justice, not partisan interests," says advocate defender of the accused deputies of the Golden Dawn and stresses: "It was impossible to deny my mission as a lawyer and to obey because of political expediency." Paul Sarakis in an exclusive interview partner "E.O" Maki Vrachiolidi with legal reason withdraw the order of 187 CC of criminal organization, expressing confidence that the categories will be forfeited to the court as legally unfounded and unsubstantiated.

- Mr blight, were strain SW. and indeed, as it was called Samaras your destined for the Municipality of Glyfada in the next local elections. Deleted because suddenly you are taking on the defense of Elias and Elias Kasidiari Panayiotaros. How do you judge the decision of the party?

- Each lawyer is obliged to perform his duties without prejudices and obsessions. The lawyer is a public officer and must serve justice, not partisan interests. Also the accused, central face a criminal trial has the inalienable right of defense and counsel of his choice. Personally, I am ordained in the professional task and I'm not a professional politician. It was impossible and unthinkable to deny the call of the defense of members. I refuse to send my lawyer and to obey because of political expediency. Diegrafin unjustly and wantonly by the New Republic. But I think that with my attitude won the hearts of the members of the faction. This is shown by the thousands of messages of support I have received from all over Greece.

- The way in which the government acted, which bypassed parliament elected deputies and arrested on charges of criminal association, consider a constitutional aberration?

- A well-governed state defines operating rules of the constitution and the limits of the various institutions of power. Is sacrosanct for us all. Swear allegiance to the Constitution. Breaking them would divert and then legitimize all defend it, fighting against the trespassers. In this case, almost all the eminent jurists and constitutional experts talking about process or outside the limits of constitutionality. So what now for the new charges follow the constitutional process. A so, otherwise the other. And here appears the deficit of having Constitutional Court in our country, although given the opportunity each judge n 'assess the legality of the process. Then, the class itself is legally inconsistent. The legislature in Article 187 Penal Code speaks of criminal organization and seeks to dismantle the organization that operates under cost, with anonymous users, unknown hierarchy but with this unlawful action, whereas here we have legitimate political entity, with known members elected even in parliament, with parliamentary or non-action in the light of publicity. Application of provision of 187 CC in my opinion is unfair and a legal trick.

- Do you think the government is sliding into dangerous paths after this action?

- I think the government moved incorrectly both in legal and political. Another thing the prosecution and punishment of perpetrators of crimes and other collectively the prosecution and punishment of a political entity. The "pogrom" is practical totalitarian regimes and in no way represent polity Republic. Someone can be categorically opposed to the ideology of a party or another entity, but he is not entitled to seek its criminal conviction as a whole as a mafia organization. Only the people's vote has the right to political verdict. As regards crime members or supporters of responsibilities assigned to them and not the whole. In our law there is a principle of personal responsibility as opposed to abstract collective. And speak on the occasion of the case as a whole and in general. Because today is the Golden Dawn and antipathountes this, not a little, silent, but tomorrow will come the turn of others. "Do you see the tree and miss the forest." The defense of illegality is not partisan identity, is everyone. Required sobriety, composure and objectivity could see the danger of acts of power. Yesterday was the leftist terrorists, after the anti-authoritarians, now Chrysafgites. Tomorrow who?

- Afraid that that the law setting up a criminal organization can turn in a similar manner to the detriment of other parties?

- I'm clear. I struggle as an advocate today not to extend the arbitrariness of power and vested interests that seek to preserve or impose interests against the will of the people. I am a lawyer, an active citizen, and I want to think that I "open" mind so n 'understand the "power games". When the role of good and evil are fixed by the power system, I am reflexively skeptical and investigate. Not complacent because tomorrow I might be if I were evil.

- Some attack the argument that the unprecedented by European standards decision to arrest elected parliamentarians, dictated from abroad. Believe?

- I hear the sober former DPS President and Minister of Justice, Mr Anthony Roupakiotis naming those making these centers abroad. More will know. Knowing the DNA of politicians here think that these approaches have external guidance.

- The charges against your client, and as you know, against all the members of the Golden Dawn, can stand? Give us your legal thought.

- I have confidence in the Greek Justice, despite all the pathologies it has. I understand the extra-institutional pressures, because Justice is blind but certainly not dumb. But I know that within Justice are judges with legal knowledge, with vigor, are lovers of law and not succumb to expediency and not intimidated miseries. There is of course one weak minority fearful and arriviston. Categories are legally baseless and unsubstantiated. And certainly the dikografiki reality has nothing to do with what is heard or read the world by the media. They talk about 100 different things while an accused will simply and succinctly put it: it is not party but a criminal organization. Republic under and independent judiciary is absolutely certain that will be released. It will however preceded the political annihilation. Because if you continue to like them the world the next class will be charged that Nikos Michaloliakos is a reincarnation of Adolf Hitler apergazetai the Third World War! (Laughter. ..)

Διαβάστε περισσότερα: http://translate.googleusercontent.c...#ixzz2hHBPuLYN