View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2008 #18
Derrick MacThomas

This is what vinegar twat Judiased feminist bitches say that they want, but if they ever got it they would decide that they did not like it.
Women are drawn instinctively to an alpha male.
The lioness wants to mate with the dominant lion, not some wimp who hangs his balls up at the door when he gets home.
If a woman tries to put an apron on a man, it is time to leave.
If she succeeds she will have only contempt for your weakness.
If she fails she will piss and moan incessantly.
Either way, the situation will be intolerable.
Move on and discover how much cheaper masturbation is.
Sex is highly over-rated and certainly not worth the hoops that modern feminist bitches want a man to jump through like a performing dog.
If I sound bitter it is because I am.
Last night I attended one of those intolerable Christmas Eve dinner parties.
At the event there were three young couples.
One of the men spent the night tending to the new baby and carrying on like a textbook model of the New Age wimp, while his wife (who was clearly the dominant party in the relationship) spent the night humiliating him in snide little ways.
The girlie man just sat up like a lapdog and begged for more.
The other two young husbands were from the metrosexual mould and well on their way to also becoming girlie men.
A couple of 30 something single females who had clearly been invited for my benefit talked to me for a while, then turned to each other and talked about the 'lovely relationships' that the three young married females present had with their husbands.
When they turned their attention back to me with big 'come mate with me' smiles and body language my interest in being their next sperm donor was less than zero.
I despair for the future of our race. I really do. The more I see the more I think that the battle has already been lost.

Last edited by Derrick MacThomas; December 24th, 2008 at 07:58 PM.