View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2013 #16
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
I'd agree Zoom, a very high percentage of Pastors I believe are either actual Jews or functional Jews who preach about how Israel and Jews can kill whoever they want. I can't sit in their churches. I find God in the forest as much as anywhere. For me it's a quite time with Creator. I'm not very good at being a 'follower', though from time to time, I find people I resonate with, like Chuck Carlson, who I met at the 'No More Wars for Israel' conference a few years back.
One of the many perks of being "Chosen" is the permission, granted by themselves, of course, to smite all their enemies, as they see fit to. Pastors supporting the Jews on their selective murdering sprees have no worries about IRS investigations or facing charges of "anti-Semitism. If you're a Pastor rising to Hagee's level of spiritual corruption, Israel will even throw in a free jet, for him to tool around in over his huge Texas ranch.