Full Thread: Duck dynasty exposed
View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2013 #18
Wendimarie

Default Incredible!

Wow I just stumbled onto this site and I find the show to be entertaining. I am surprised at how hateful most of these replies are. Man some people have pent up emotions! Duck Dynasty is just another Hollywood reality show, has anyone come across "Jersey Shore" come on, that reality show is not worth watching. I find this show natural and I like the fact that there is NO ATTITUDES, every reality show has people with huge attitudes which gets really boring!!! Housewifes shows, now that our Media has brought all television viewing to the dumb and dummer that all they can produce is Reality TV Shows now, I think Duck Dynasty is a breath of fresh air. And for Southerners hey I am a Californian, and many Southerners I know still have Manners! Talk about a bunch of ignorant opinions on this site. I cannot stand individuals who "GENERALIZE" everybody under one umbrella! Hey you got your "White Trash" , "Yellow Trash", "Black Trash", All kinds of Trash in every state so it is not "All" Southerners, Californians, Jewish, etc. It is specific individuals. If you only come in contact with dumb Southerners maybe your the one that is "DUMB" Like attracts Like. We attract what we are comfortable with. Enough said, See Ya.