View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2011 #11
Kurt Anger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Oh, my word, am I going to enjoy this.

William is wearing the uniform of the Irish Guards because he is a Colonel in that regiment.

Philip is wearing the uniform of the Grenadier Guards - a totally different f*cking regiment and a totally different uniform.

Charles is wearing the Royal Navy number one uniform.

....except that it isn't.

Why is Philip in capital letters? One of the middle names of Charles is Philip, named after his dad. William was also given the name - for his dad and grandad.

Because they have both had this order bestowed on them. Prince Andrew also wears one and wore it to the wedding - what does that do to this theory? Think Prince Edward wore his as well, and seeing as he's rumoured to be a homosexual, that's really spiced this up.

Pure, unadulterated bullshit. We know who rules the UK and it ain't the Royals.

No, Philip should not be standing in front of the Queen but that's it. The Duke is senior to William so William and Kate must bow to him as well as the Queen and Charles.

If Kate is on her own, she has to bow to every member of the Royal Family - if she is with William, she only has to bow to the Queen, Philip, Charles and Anne.

The Monarch doesn't get to choose a successor.

No evidence seen.

Common knowledge, all true and do you blame him? Also rumoured to be the reason for the large gap between Anne and Andrew. Ooooh. The tinfoiler missed out the rumour that Andrew's real father was the Queen's racing manager.

True.

I'm not even sure this makes sense.

Bulltish!

Philip has always been close to William and Harry because after their mother died, Charles ran round in a panic trying to figure out how to shift the blame from himself and Camilla. Philip took the boys under his wing and spent hours with the, whilst they grieved. Simple as that.

No. There are many tried and true accepted tinfoilery reasons for this, but this ain't one of them. The most popular two are:

Diana getting pregnant by Fayed and the future King having a muslim halfbrother, leading to Al Fayed finally getting his precious British passport.

Diana virtually ending landmines. Ironically, one of Dodi's uncles was the major purveyor of landmines so if this is the reason, looks like he blew up one of his own family rather than stop selling.

Princess Diana Spencer? What? No such person. Do you mean Lady Diana Spencer, Princess Diana, Diana Wales or the Princess of Wales?

As explained above, Philip is the middle name of Charles. William was named for his dad and grandad. Big deal. Circumstantial.

It means someone's been at the wacky baccy, more like.

A lot of, but not all. How about the homeless who were invited because of William's support for his mother's favourite charity?

Y'don't say.

and also a good impression of the man from the Ministry of Funny Walks.

As above - wrong.

Since William was born, he has been groomed as King, because the first born son of the Prince of Wales will always be king, premature death notwithstanding.

Arthur is another middle name of Charles. In fact, he was reputed to have been asked by a girl in his bed: "What shall I call you, Charles or Sir?" He replied "Call me Arthur". My guess is that it's a favourite name of his and he will also take it when he becomes King.

As was Charles, funnily enough.

The Borg? This just gets better.

Damn it - if I'd read right to the end and seen that Icke was involved, I wouldn't have bothered wasting my time replying.

and they all lived happily ever after.........well, as happily as they could without decent sized vivariums, plentiful crickets and reptile heat coils, anyway.

Well that certainly makes sense Bev.

However R.R.'s story was way too funny to let it pass.