Full Thread: Nazi niggers?
View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2009 #21
Neil Hudson

I posted this thread yesterday a few minutes before I went to sleep.

At that time I was too tired to point out the bullshit.

The first thing to notice is that the article is written by a jew named Emma Peters(real name Emma Goldman).

As such her whole article is shit because, as we all know, jews are genetically incapable of telling the truth, notwithstanding the "uarlgph" noise they make when the rope constricts their neck.

Some more lies:
Quote:
Yes, it is true: Hitler thought Himmler’s racist dialog was little more than idiotic tripe. . .and he said so!

Yes, it is true: Hitler rejected Mein Kampf and almost had it pulled from the shelves, in favor of something that actually reflected his evolved perspective.
Basically they are saying that Hitler was "racist"(I'd rather not have to define the Great One with terms created by commie murderers like Trotskike) but he changed his mind later.

This is surely a falsehood but one of the other posters here can refute it better than I can.

The most harmful anti-white BS of all:

Quote:
Yes, it is true: Hitler didn’t promote race-mixing, but he didn’t think railing against it was appropriate for non-Jews (racial exclusivity is an inbred Jewish soulless concept which leads to genetic stagnation and weakness).
Basically the writer (the second admin of one world nazi party, I think it is the mullatto JAMjr) is saying that mating exclusively withing your own race is a form of inbreeding and will cause you to have deformed and weak offspring.

This is the same argument used by kikes to get White females to abort their babies. For example:

Jew speaking to White female coworker: I see that you are pregnant. Who is the lucky father? It's Ladarvious Washington from the cubicle 39 right?
White female: No it is Eric Larsen from the side office in the third floor.
Jew: What!? Why in G-Ds name did you choose a small-dick White male instead of a robust and sensual black man?
White female: What's wrong with White males?
Jew: Ov vey you stupid Shiksa don't you know that race mixing makes the genes stronger?
White female:What?
Jew: Do you want to have weak, sickly and dull children who will only be a drain the planets resources?
White female:no.
Jew: Then you need to come and see my cousin Abe at the pregnancy options clinic downtown, I can drive you there.

Why does a supposed counter-semite like JAMjr promote the jewish agenda?

This garbage is easily refuted simply by examining the denizens of Israhell.
The heebs there are heavily mixed because they are a blend of various yids from around the globe who mixed with their host populations in order to look like them more so that they would be able to infiltrate and fuck things up better.

If mixing was healthy then this shitty clump of assorted kikery in israhell would not have so many health problems.

It is a well known fact that jews contract hereditary diseases from their jew ancestry that other peoples don't get.

In fact, jews have over a dozen of these jew dieseases.

Compare that to the Amish who have like two.

Jews are the most inbred people that exist.

The talmud tell the jews to fuck their 3 yr old daughters so it is no suprise that marriage and procreation between cousins in Israhell is commonplace.

The jews have thier own medical institutions devoted to curing or treating these hereditary problems caused by incestuous jew DNA.

The fact is the jews are both mixed and inbred at the same time.
Since they get jew diseases, their mixing does not cancel out their inbreeding which means that mixing and inbreeding are not opposites and they are two separate phenomena.

Thus mating withing your race is good and inbreeding can only be caused by incest.

One more thing: There is no such thing as a "stale or stagnant gene pool".
If this was true evolution would be impossible since different subgroups of a species evolve by separating and adapting differently until they become seprate species. Like that island with the birds with different beaks. If this jewshit is true then there would only be one type of all-purpose bird beak on the island because any groupd of birds with a distnct beak who exclusively mated with other birds who had that beak configuration would have become "genetically stagnant" and they would be weaker and thus less likely to survive than birds who "mixed".
Besides unless a bunch of filthy incestuous jews lived in sealed-off cave there would still be no "stagnation" because of solar radiation which can change the genes very slightly.

According to the jewish charlatans race-mixing creates ultra attractive and good-looking people.

They expect us to take their word for it but why don't we take a look at a mixed/inbred Israhelli example and see for ourselves.

Observe the rodent-like specimen below(a member of the IDF):

Note the large front incisors adapted for gnawing hard bagels.

I think no further comment is needed.

Last edited by Neil Hudson; May 13th, 2009 at 11:35 PM.