Full Thread: Craig Cobb Phoned
View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2014 #7
tom_howard

Default Had A Good Visit

Just wanted to let everyone know that I was able to get up to Stanton, ND and visit with Craig this past Wednesday the 2nd of April. He at first feared that after such a trip we would only get a short visit, but the jail staff was pretty “kosher’, and let us have almost 90 minutes. Of course we all know that they took that opportunity to probably record as much as possible.

I was Craig’s first real visitor, as any others that had come before me were simple church types trying to convert him over. He appeared to be in fine spirits and, once he realized whom it was coming to see him he looked happy as a pig in poop. And I have to say he was also very pleased that I could advise him a little bit on his coming PSI he awaits…having been there and done that…for the feds at one point in my life.

I was somewhat dismayed and disheartened to hear about how some had basically screwed him over while incarcerated, but then we all know that KARMA is one bad bitch and I rest assured that those idiots will get tenfold back at them when the time comes. Craig asked me to give him honest answers to his questions which I did. I think he came away somewhat miffed when we talked about the Keyboard Kommando’s that have sprung from the woodwork.

I assured Craig that those that talk smack about him now are the same ones that have probably never put boots to the ground, never will see the light of day to put boots to the ground, and will simply curl up like an old hound dog to lick themselves when the time comes to show a true heart. But…all in all it was a good visit, and I was not only happy to do it, but happy to see the old man. Old to you all...only one year older than me...

I wanted to stay one more day on my way home, but the Coal Country Inn being the only ball game in town hammered me bad for a small room. It is what it is in a town not far from the oil fields. Not to mention I was trying to stay ahead of the damned winter storms out there. Got caught in one blizzard and was not looking to try that again.

For now Craig says he is doing fine, in need of nothing but perhaps some mail once in awhile, and I will oblige him with that as best I can as time allows. Perhaps others could as well. Hope some of you might take some time from your busy schedules to drop him a line. What the hell it won’t hurt you and, it only cost less than half a dollar.

More when it happens…

TOM