View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2008 #6
expose_them_all
King of Tards

Below is a better image of the victim. Not a bad looking woman really, matter of fact, for fifty years old, not bad.

Here’s a report the jewish dominated media just did concerning the poor, poor nigger’s family. “We are shocked and weez be hurtin too, the sistah stated.” I remember this is the style of reporting that really woke me up. Years ago, several niggers beat, raped and murdered two White sisters and the media was more concerned about doing reports on the poor, poor niggers. They were rising sports stars, thinking about going back to school, church, really had it “going on” for themselves, were good kids etc etc etc. People should see passed this propaganda by now. F the nigger rapist and killer, F his family, what about the White female victim? She had a life too. At least until the nigger took it away. Did she have anything “happening” in her life, what about her family’s thoughts and feelings? I’m sure they have some, but we won’t hear them speak, no, we’ll only hear about how the nigger and his family are suffering because of what he did. Oh yea, and how he was a “good kid.” Here’s more on my media awakening.