View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2006 #1
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Default FACT - The ONLY possible way for Whites to survive is the termination of the NWO

I've been thinking about this alot, and all the roads lead back to the New World Order. It's leadship is comprised of white traitor elites that go back to England, the Rothschild Jews, and anyone with enough money and greed to join in their union. I won't get into to the whole Illuminate etc, but their plan is in place and the only realistically way to stop them is their elimination, define eliminiation as you want because I'm not advocating anything, I'm only here to send the message.

Discussing how negroids and mexcraments piss you off, and how the sandgroids are our friends because they piss off satans shit, the jews, is waste of time. The NWO understands that to kill the TRUE opposition to the NWO means killing the white race because we're the only race on this planet capable of doing that, because we realise it's results and what it means for our children. As shitty as this planet may seem, we are the only ones able to save it, and set things right..

Just my .02 Cents, it's time for me to get my house in order.

Mark