View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2010 #33
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
The post you moved from its correct place at the behest of your leader antifaowens:

"........
Right for the ignorant.
1.The sticker featured here was not an nsiwp/nsp uk production.
2.No one ever recieved one at a PO Box ( antifaowens and barker lie )
3.I am not now nor have I ever been a member of the NSIWP/NSP UK.

If you with your johnny come lately take on British nationalism want to regurgitate antifaowens lying bullshit do so.In the real world the one I live in I know that O'Hara will stab himself in the eye and bleed to death before he answers antifaowens question for him.Antifaowens and the rest of his amen corner can post what they like the above is correct fullstop.............."
As you would like to know for yourself,you will be fully aware of the previous posts in regard to the nsiwp/nsp ( Including your comrade sss's posting of a newspaper and stickers from a completely different organisation )

Yes, post 3 in this thread.

Now, I shall say this only once.

I moved the posts because I wanted them moved. I was not asked to move them; this is yet another fallacious statement from yourself. I wanted them moved. So it is now in the correct place. A thread about possible spies in the BNP is not the correct place for debates about PO boxes and stickers that have no connection to the BNP. Now they are no longer in that thread, the thread can continue on topic and there is less likelihood of those illegal stickers being connected to the BNP.

I do not have a leader, as you have already been informed. You may now drop this tedious lie.

I am fully aware that sss managed to get completely the wrong publication last time this came up which is why I would like to see a full scan of the relevant paper for myself, including the publication header or other identifying mark so that I and others can determine if it is the correct one.

sss is my comrade? That alone more than adequately illustrates that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.