View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2013 #208
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
I lol'd. You got quite a rich imagination and a good sense of humor.

If Donnie were who Ferd accuses him of being, one would think that he would have outed at least my first name by now - not to mention the address I was living at at the time.

Donnie was kind enough to send me a good bottle of beer and a VNN t-shirt por gratis so he had that info.

Kind of throws a wrench into Ferd's accusation, dunnit?

BTW, I found a liquor store that has that beer, and it's not cheap... but it's pretty damn good.
Yeah, they signed a distribution deal with one of the big boys. They're all snapping up the rights to distribute all these small local brewers. And believe me, Hoppin' Frog is small. As in like 4 full-time people.

I'm having a Yuengling and nursing what's promising to be a really bad sunburn right now after watching The Ohio State Buckeyes have their hands full with a not-intimidated Buffalo team in The Horseshoe.

100+K people in one place. Crazy. Outside the student section that had a seemingly wildly-disproportional number of Indians (Dot as opposed to arrow) the crowd looked like a German-American Bund meeting. Good time.

Those shirts were cool.

Rounder forgets about the time I had my printers stop a large job mid-run, which is something you never do, to print one shirt with the VNN website address on the front for a television interview he was doing and fucking air-mailed it to him so he would have it for the interview the following day. One shirt. Which cost me several hundred dollars in man-hours & work disruption to produce.

What benefit would I gain from doing that if I were an ADL agent?