Full Thread: #1 Golden Dawn Thread
View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2012 #685
Alex Linder
Administrator

The People's Voice Messages - Letters Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I welcome the National Struggle. I am a new Military, even in Military School. I am a nationalist since childhood and I and I and I from my side to help me the Nation. I live in Athens since I was born. The gift of my city and the beginning of this summer is bicycle theft, theft of accessories from my car, and then the following ... I still do not get officer and without unnecessary costs, only 1000 € thefts not cope with economically. The previous generation well organized crime we are experiencing today. Athens has been emptied and thieves - clandestine immigrants and non celebrated daily, while politicians enjoy their summer vacation. Few times but your ... The world wakes up day after day and eventually will tremble EARTH WALK DOWN THE AP.

LONG LIVE THE NATION - LONG LIVE THE ARMED FORCES

Anonymous Sponsor

Good afternoon! Recently I stumbled on female site of the Golden Dawn "Women's Front" that were organized in Athens basic self-defense courses for women. It was very useful for us to watch Patrinos such seminars and would appreciate if you are scheduled to do so and in Patras.

The other day I returned home at noon followed by Afghan reasonably rob me, I ran to get into the gate and cried my dog, who began to bark and then he ran away. The problem with the Afghans and Somalis in Patras is huge, especially in the municipality Beach recently made the episodes but also in the area of ​​Agia outside where they try to make camp. The incident is recounted one of the many that have happened to me and my fellow citizens. Your presence here I will give a breather for people to feel calmer. Many Patras not react because there are groups of "anti-racism" that will marginalize and then is daktylodeiktoumenoi. The issue is that we have made such brainwashing that nobody reacts now consider that we must learn to coexist with them and endure the everyday as it is. I wish to deal with one issue and how to make the presence of the Golden Dawn sharper Patras to see that not all citizens sleep the sleep of the just.

Sincerely

E.

Thoughts ...

A renowned anthropologist - biologist had made in an article by a great truth:

'' It's tragic really disappearing species of the animal kingdom after human intervention, yet tragically altering the colorful mosaic of peoples in the world on behalf of the new order of things.''

Fortunately there are still forces that resist this new class. I feel lucky to have met you and became a supporter recently. You say truths that do not like at all. If you feel hostility and attacks from the mass, it is good to prepare for cheirotera.To money is very sweet and strike to kill the petty interests. Continue to be authentic and real and not afraid of anything. They raped the Greek people for decades spreading false promises. Even now, at the last moment they call their own. Trying to hang bells on each supporter Nationalist movement. Always raising the flag at home on national holidays and always wore the overalls with my typical small blue and white on trips. Even in Turkey. With featured graphic then. Kitsch. Do not let any fellow to tell you what you are. We GREEKS, blood, honor, and soul will continue to fight any foe.

With dedication

George G.

T.O. PIRAEUS

Gentlemen, I greet you.

I watch as much as possible to your course and your presence online, so the official page, and in the video you uploaded to Youtube. The main reason why I felt the desire to communicate with you is the fact that never before since the Golden Dawn has a strong presence in the political arena, are my personal opinions, principles and generally my way of thinking, were not identified so much with the positions of any political party. I can, without a trace of hesitation, say that the "face" of the Golden Dawn, see the first political party, which, as thinking logically as I want to believe that I am, I could not include in the total members of this gang, the which for decades behind the mask of "Greek political scene."

I'm not a racist, certainly not in the strict sense of racial discrimination and position on "superior" and "inferior" races (rather the opposite of this term put myself). But I am an advocate of precision, clarity of speech and loyalty. But this violated the borders of my country, I call him "illegal immigrant" and not just "immigrant", "economic / political refugee", "tourist", or whatever. I am not cruel ... or enjoy watching people being tortured or dying. It happens but I am very skeptical toward supposed "official statistics", according to which, the knowledge that he will suffer severe punishment does not deter the potential offender to commit the crime that he has in mind. By contrast, far I'm skeptical in the face of what I see with my own eyes and what I experience every day. I know first hand what happens to the place where I am, like what ... not happening in my country.

Here where I live in Germany have been eliminated almost 100%, the incidence of serious crime, but even the "light" delinquency. The reason is simple, as though the statisticians refuse to admit: The law is merciless toward criminals and the sentences imposed, applied in practice and just like their name says. When the court imposes such "Fifteen years in jail", this translates to fifteen years, effective encapsulation. Neither "good conduct" or nonsense like "exit permit to the offender," or early release. The aspiring pickpocket or a burglar, he knows he will serve five years ... and think twice whether to stretch out his hand in foreign property. The driver, knowing that the first time you caught driving drunk will both pay a very heavy (under unbearable here average earnings) fine and the other, denied his diploma for three months. In which case, who come for the second time in the same misconduct for lifelong removal of the patent ... and seize the car. "Heavy" offenses such as drug trafficking, murder, human trafficking or rape, the offender means that he will forget the color of the sky, for fifteen to twenty-five years.

Yes, there is fear in the idea that they will be against the law. My view is that there is very welcome. Afraid of the law, only those who have reason to fear him. I, who do not have such a reason, I feel safe to an incredible degree. I can if I want, dear sir, to release foot and alone, in the most secluded street of my town, even at three a.m., without the slightest concern. May not meet the road ... nor cat, but pedestrian and patrol police (evgenestaton conventionalism and police) will definitely meet every few minutes. In the street there, those who do not fear the law, because we have not "soiled our nest" and those who care to not be afraid of anything. What could be a danger to the community, or are currently incarcerated, or "doing the duck." Particular because they know very well that the police here are not obliged to wait to empty a magazine against him before ... dare to pull his gun from the holster.

I had time for several years, the season may move to Athens, without shaking the possibility to find yourself slaughtered even in broad daylight. Now just nostalgia and regret for katantima of state in my country, which forced the peaceful and law-abiding citizens to live in poverty, the indignity and fear. If there is even a glimmer of hope, a time when nostalgia to return as a reality in Greece through political action, I believe that can emanate only from a political party like the Golden Dawn.

I remember myself in discussions on any topic, I chose the language of truth, regardless of whether it bothered me. If for some "no-name", or non-public entity, the choice does not lead despite personal consequences (not that it is unworthy of reporting barely often very heavy and expensive, both in social acceptance, and a professional course. ..), usually for a political means (unfortunately, due to poor attitudes of the majority of voters) "political end." I found that choosing the same language, both inside and outside parliament, that supported the language with similar transactions that do not caress the ears of anyone. These were not the only reason to form a favorable opinion of me for you, but if only they would be enough.

It is the first time I saw all the members of a political party, to refuse to practice (both "sweet" for all other politicians) Privileges of Members, whether they relate to the excessively heavy immunity, either provocatively high economic returns, the Once the simple people must suffer with laws and anxious. It is the first time in my life so far, I wanted to get in contact with any political party, believing that to openly express their beliefs, I will not go to waste. Not because I expect to influence you with my opinion. Just because of my hope that the words of another "non-branded" Greek, maybe even a little boost, your faith effort to do grave.

I urge you to continue with the same commitment to your principles, but I do not even have to ask. I am convinced that it will do so for the first time I feel that my faith is based.

Good strength!

M. Constantine, 44

Thrace - Tours Kiki Bank

The major problem in Thrace to 40% of the population is tourkoislamistes past few years seems to widen and add the bank Ziraat Turkish interests that lends systematically and zero interest rates to Muslims only buy land in the wider region of Xanthi - Komotini. Others seem to refuse to do so ( http://kostasxan.blogspot.gr/2011/03/ziraat-bank.html ).

What will finally become the most important issue that affects the Greece right now is the threat on the east; would establish new settlements repatriated? Would attract Greek Orthodox from the ends of the earth to 'rthoun to invest and settle in Thrace or beautiful will continue to become prey to the Turks? Directly above (borders Bulgaria - Greece) 650,000 Turks living others waiting to create independent Thracian provinces. Bulgarians also lurk to drive them out of their lands and would not say no to something. What will happen? Can not this site remains with 200,000 Greeks against Turks 20,000,000 of Istanbul - Turkey Pat and 800,000 others in and around the northern Greek borders. Must change policy and focus your interest there with works by attracting expatriates creation expatriate villages. There are 5,000,000 to 5,500,000 + expatriates, can not we bring 150 to 200,000 people to settle there??

Our hearts tremble with total inaction of governments. We need new blood up there.

K. E.

http://www.xryshaygh.com/index.php/e...augoustou-2012
http://translate.google.com/translat...kairotita%2FC9