View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2007 #18
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Save-the-USA View Post
Very simple,

Not everyone within 100 miles of Detroit is a wigger or a fool.

Granted Detroit is a shit hole.Thanks to the niggers and politicians.

A blanket statement about all white people within a 100 miles is wrong.
Ok, then I would revise the statement to say everyone within the metro area who is White is a wigger or a fool. Metro area size:

Quote:
3,913 sq. mi.
10,135 km˛
Quote:
The precise size of Metro Detroit varies by definition. The United States Census Bureau defines the Detroit–Warren–Livonia metropolitan statistical area as the six counties of Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair, and Wayne, and the area ranks the tenth largest in the country with a population of about 4.5 million. . To some residents, however, "Metro Detroit" refers only to the tri-county area of Macomb, Oakland, and Wayne. Residents of such outlying communities as Port Huron and other areas beyond the three counties may not consider where they live to be part of the "Detroit area" and would consider themselves as part of the larger Southeastern Michigan area.

Based on commuting patterns, the adjacent metropolitan areas of Flint, Ann Arbor, and Monroe, are also grouped together by the U.S. Census Bureau with Detroit-Warren-Livonia MSA in a wider nine county labor market region designated the Detroit–Warren–Flint Combined Statistical Area with a population of 5,428,000. If the nearby Canadian communities of Windsor, Ontario are included (and a large number of Windsorites work across the border in Detroit or one of its suburbs), the wider Detroit-Windsor region has a population of about 5.9 million. An estimated 46 million people live within a 300 mile radius of Metro Detroit.
http://www.answers.com/topic/metro-detroit

That is the quick jewgle answer I found on Detroit. I will sit down and figure out just what the radius of the metro area is based on the figure above. I expect it is probably close to 100 miles.

People in my area bitch about the Floridians coming in and running land and home prices up. They don't realize that most of those people (excepting halfback jews ) are from Michigan. Something must be wrong with the area to drive them all down here.