View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2007 #8
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnjewburn View Post
Traffic sure sucked this after noon. While stuck in that mess I never heard a word of this case on that radio station that has the Kikes lap dog Glenn Beck on it.

I did hear from one of your mayor candidates tho. What crop of losers you all have running for mayor.
Too bad I didn't know you were in town. Hell, I would have bought you some lunch at the truckstop at the 44.

I had to drive through the gorge yesterday on 40. Working in Fines Creek. One truck in front of me and I stayed behind him. I didn't want an accident pinning me between a big truck and the cement guardrail

The asshole Matt Mattan who is on in the afternoon likes to talk about 'colorblind' societies and similar nonsense. He does talk to the local officials on air, though, and that is good to hear people make them squirm with pointed questions once in a while.

Oh, current mayor is negress Terry Bellamy. Before that, it was kikess Leni Sitnik. Here, in Hendersonville, they just keep the same jew in year after year until he is ready to retire and replace him with another jew.