View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2007 #6
brutus

Below is a very large photo of the Belleville Strawberry Festival. Take a look at that crowd and please tell me if you can pick out those who were rioting. I can't tell who the are?

Of course the photo was taken during the daytime, probably in the late AM hours when you-know-who is still sleeping.

The police are thoroughly subjugated by the jew to purposely avoid arresting the niggers responsible for the riot. Yes, I'll call it a riot because that what it was. Of course the jew-controlled media won't say riot. They have too much invested in those nigger-packed TV commercials and calling this thing a riot might shatter their carefully constructed TV fantasy and people would then realize that niggers aren't as nice in the real world as they are in the TV commercials.

However, the police and their unwillingness to curb this (as they readily admit) escalating violence, makes the police as blamable as the niggers of stealing away the right of those White people of Belleville to peaceably assemble and spend quality time with their families. This injustice, repeated in so many many cities and towns across America will undoubtedly result in the massive killing of niggers and police who get in the way of White people who demand their right to feel safe with their families in public.

Large and revealing photo (might take a few seconds to load):

http://www.nationalstrawberryfest.co...eet%20view.JPG

Last edited by brutus; July 12th, 2007 at 03:33 AM.