View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2007 #4
Devere

Of course, you must realize that the superiority of the White race versus the nigger race doesn't stop at intelligence. Aryan superiority is due to an entire set of superior genetics. There are a number of essays detailing these Aryan traits. I've posted a couple of these recently in their own threads. The links to those threads are below. If you haven't yet read those essays, you really should -- from beginning to end. They are important. We MUST understand how valuable and unique we are -- so that we realize the depth of our responsibility for the preservation of our race.

The point I'm making now is that even lower IQ Whites are VASTLY superior to niggers, even when the nigger is of equal OR SUPERIOR intelligence. The White Race is the Race of Civilization. ONLY we are. We have created nearly all of the advanced civilizations EVER created -- and perhaps ALL of them.

We need the entire range of our people. This is one of our secrets. Even our low intelligence people have most of the other uniquely Aryan attributes that allow and impel our people alone to be the Race of Civilization. So never discount our low intelligence people. We need them vitally. I'll take one of them over a thousand niggers or semitics or jews or mestizos or Indians from India.

Our only genuine competition in the realm of civilization creation and maintenance, of course, are the NE Asians. Actually, we complement each other rather well. I think if the world were comprised of just our two peoples and we each had our own inviolable territories (that's the key) and coexisted and cooperated with each other -- WITHOUT significant miscegenation -- we could create a magnificent world. Of course, we could do so on our own too. I don't think the NE Asian race, on its own, could.

Here are the threads re the essays I was referring to. There are a number of other such key essays.

"Race and Psychopathic Personality": Richard Lynn: http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=45717

Steven Romer's book review of "The Geography of Thought": http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=44748

Last edited by Devere; March 3rd, 2007 at 10:53 PM.