View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2010 #1
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Default Muslim Women CRAVE white cock!

With all the hype and drama about white women fucking niggers and muds..I thought I would share this tale..lol...tail...lol

Before I was a WN I was just like any man. If I saw a hot woman, I would hit it. I found a really cool way to fuck very nice women, and very easily too.

I would tell these muslim girls that I was muslim also. And that I was looking for a wife. Because dating is forbidden. You can't believe how many horny muslim bitches there are. I never got married, but I had many muslim women lol!
Some looked European, Mediterranean, some a bit darker. I had all shades, all countries, even Persian.

And the funny thing is..they dream..DREAM..to marry a caucasian muslim man!

They watch all the American films and TV series. They see guys like Brad Pitt and the other popular white male actors..and they want one for themselves..

They CRAVE white men. They DREAM to have babies with European features.

They dream to have blonde babies with blue eyes. I know lots of muslims from all the muslim countries except Indonesia and Malaysia.

When they dated me they would always talk about how happy they are to have children that resembled what they saw on TV. What they feel is true beauty. The perfect blonde blue eyed European type.

They would go to great details to explain if they had some distant European family member. They would attribute their white skin or non arab nose to having Europeans genes somewhere back in time. I found the same thing with South Americans. They are real racists. And they want to be as white and European as possible. And they would be quick to tell you about their European heritage. It was a badge of honor.

So I would use the muslim marriage websites and hunt. I found very many attractive women. Diablo Blancos type really. Southern European to Med skin tones. They all would ask me how I became muslim. I would just lie and us the information I took off islamic websites.

You can even find married muslim women who want to fuck. The truth is very interesting. Arabs and Persian HATE it when you fuck their women. And I loved to flaunt it! How can they complain to me while they are busy chasing blonde European type whores?

So everytime I had a muslim woman I always fucked them harder and treated them more roughly then I did white women. Especially anal. I made a point to fuck them in the ass. There husbands will find it strange how easy their new wife can take a cock up her ass. Because at first most women don't like it. So when she does get married it will be a funny thing on her wedding night when she can suck a cock and take it up her ass. She will have some explaining to do!
It was kind of a revenge fuck. A revenge for the Ottoman invasion and the Moors in Spain sort of thing. He will know something is wrong when her cunt doesn't bleed as well. It was like working out. Once I almost broke my dick. I would try to punish them by fucking them as hard as possible. Especially since I was your average young horny white male. I could power fuck back then. But they did enjoy it. Women can take it I have learned. They are durable like rubber. Sometimes it felt like I bruised my pelvic bone I fucked them so hard. Actually...looking back..it was some of the best nastiest sex I ever had. And like sluts they always craved more as the relationship went on.

To be honest the muslim women were much better women then the American whores. They really knew how to take care of a man. And in that culture men are king and women must obey.

A divorced muslim woman is worthless. So finding them was always fun. I could fuck them and other girls at the same time. It was lots of fun. Those were good times.

The only problems came when I met the relatives and everyone accepted me into their family. Then I would just disappear and they would all wonder what the hell happened. They were planning a wedding lol.

I remember once I met a Moroccan girl on a blind date. And she saw me get out of my car and ran over to hold my hand. She was so happy she had a white man. And when we went to the boardwalk to stroll we saw some Arab men staring very very angrily at us. She had a scarf on her head and she was holding the hand of a white blue eyed infidel. What a wonderful feeling.

My duty is to tag it , then release it. For I am a hunter.

Last edited by Gabry Ponte; September 18th, 2010 at 02:20 AM.