View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2007 #8
Flame Baiter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbwgreez View Post
Not so shocking. Not sure what you're dying to hear. I guess you say it's another good reason not to go die in wars created by shitheads. I'm sure the women who stayed behind during WWII have similar tales to tell. If the baby was half monster I would say the baby needs to be aborted along with the mother.

This is what I wanted to hear. I'm just glad that there are principled people out there.

I get so sick of hearing wishy-washy bullshit:

"Oh, she made a mistake. Forgive and forget. It's so nice that the man can accept another man's child as his own. This is the 21st century, we don't do things like they used to do."

Some people are principled and don't put up with bullshit:

Here is a link to Snopes, with an article about a soldier stationed in Fulda, Germany at the 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment who beheaded his wife's lover. His wife always had problem pregnancies, and he didn't want to see her suffer anymore, so he had himself castrated. To his surprise, his wife got pregnant again. Upon reading her diary, he found out who his wife's lover was... another soldier, Greg Glover. The cuckolded husband, Stephen Schap, cornered Glover at a phone booth and beheaded him. What he did next was like poetry. He put the head into a sports bag labeled "HEAD", (you probably know about Head sporting goods)head sporting goods company

Well, there's more poetry to come. He drove like a madman to the hospital in which his wife was staying, and presented the head to her. Saying, "Now you can be with Glover the rest of your life." He took a seat in the chair and waited to be arrested.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/gruesome/headless.asp

And, before you ask, both Glover and Schap were White.