Full Thread: Hungary
View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2011 #53
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennewickman View Post
I guess it was a coincidence than that every single artificial “nation” in Central Europe did bite the dust shortly after the Red Army pulled out. ROFL!
The Red Army was not in Yugoslavia, it was in your country. You were Moscow's Bolshevik puppets not us. In fact compared to Hungary Yugoslavia was Switzerland.

Quote:
And just what is this eager-beaver urge on the part of a good Serbian soldier to dominate the Hungarian part of this Forum?!
Is there something he feels he needs to hide?
What can I say, I guess I am an evil Serb Imperialist.

Seriously though, I just posted a couple of news items concerning Hungary and then got attacked for no reason.

Quote:
Maybe the mixed race population of the Balkan that was systematically replanted into the Hungarian towns, the never ending mass graves and the constant butchering of the civilian population after 1991?! The raping and the destruction of the Hungarian and German villages that went on and on forever?!
Oh please. Turn off CNN.

Quote:
Serbians did get what they deserved in the wars against Croatia and Slovenia and the Hungarian conflict still remains, it is in the cards. We dominated the Carpathian Basin for over 1,100 years and we will do it again.
Serbs were never in a war against Slovenia. In fact Slovenian and Serbian nationlists have strong ties. As for Croatia it was a war between the Croat state and their local Serb population, not the state of Serbia. If Serbia had fully entered the war against Croatia we would have had a much different outcome. Croats can thank the traitor Milosevic and the International pressure on him that this didn't happen, not that I support such conflicts but sometimes there is no other option.

This will be my last post here since you are such a piece of shit.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers