View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2009 #7
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racists Suck View Post
I'd love to see your list of WHITE serial killers....
There really is no need for a list to be posted here, as the White serial killers are well known in popular culture and among the populace in general. What ISN'T well known, however, are the non-White serial killers, hence this list. You won't find any Dateline specials on these folks. However, since you insist:

These are all the serial killers that operated in America, as listed by Wikipedia. I have gone throughout the list and bolded all those who were obviously non-White, Jews, or swarthy in appearance. As you might notice, there's an awful lot of boldness on there. 41 out of 117 were obvious non-Whites. I have NOT gone through and bolded those who were homosexual, which is a common trait of White male serial killers. If I were to do so, the majority of this list would be in bold.

White, heterosexual males simply don't kill that often. It's a shame, too. Not that I advocate serial killers, but there's lots of times where killing would be justified. About the only one on this list that had a good reason was Joseph Paul Franklin.