View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2004 #9
your mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaus
Yes, there is a supposedly "sensitive, internal" Shaun Walker memo to this effect being widely circulated among senior cadre and UC's by Roger Williams.

With your post, YM, is the NA now publicly accusing a senior staffer of theft and blackmail? Those would both be felony offenses. Is the Alliance pressing charges or are they, once again, just throwing unsubstantiated rumors around about a former employee?

Since YM has reported a crime here, would the moderators be so kind as to trace and post his ISP to determine if it originates from NAHQ?

Is the NA now saying that their clothing line, "Aryan Wear" was not, or is no longer, a Resistance Records company? Since he ran the business end of Resistance Records, does "snitch" Evans in fact have the entire company customer list in his possession? Do I need to cancel my credit card number since, you claim, I sent it to a "thief."

You seem to be plugged in, YM. Can you fill us in on the details?

Thanks, "Mama," and happy Mother's Day.
Post my ISP? Thats fucked up but whatever.

I am going by second hand information here, so it should be taken with a grain of salt, but it still doesnt change the main point that he is gone. I was told he was threatening to shut down the site if he didnt get more money for his Aryan Wear clothing line (yes it is his apparantly yet he denies it). From my understanding charges are supposed to be pressed but I don't know since I am not at the National Office. Thats what i was told. I have no idea if he has the company list. As far as being a thief, my understanding is he stole the Aryan Wear clothing line around the time Dr. Pierce died. He trademarked it in his name when it was supposed to be an NA product line. Not a clear cut case of thievery since he owns the rights to it but it is definitely sneaky and underhanded if that is how it happened correct? He should have been gone after he told on himself for testifying against other nationalists but anyone who knows a little about U.S. labor laws you can't fire someone for testifying in court unless you want a big lawsuit brought back on you.