View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2007 #11
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
Gunshot wound to the head: A 14- year-old boy presented with a small-caliber gunshot wound to the head that he said occurred when someone had broken into his house. He stated that he had lost consciousness momentarily. Closer examination revealed powder burns to the back of the head and further questioning revealed that the injury had been self-inflicted. (L.S.)

I'm looking for a photo of a dead nigger, preferably one that has been shot several times and is inside a home and/or building. If you have one please post here or PM me. I need it for a blog entry.

Interesting fact - The Google Jews are so sensitive about censoring anything factual that if you do a google image search for dead nigger, gunshot wounds, gang shooting, etc.... only photos of dead whites pop up. Fucking ridiculous.
This is why the .357 and .45 calibers are preferred in close range combat and self defense. 9mm and .38 caliber not so much for my liking.

And for the record police academies teach their recruits, cops, that if a suspect enters the magic 21 foot perimeter then they are fair game for lethal force. That is if someone gets within 21 feet of you they have enough time to stab you before you can adequately respond with deadly force in the use of a firearm. Of course you can always attempt to evade by moving out of the way and at the same time drawing your firearm and defending yourself.

The key is to ALWAYS be aware of your surroundings. Or even "be your surroundings." I never get involved in the various and several conversations of people in a given area. Don't let those distract you. I'm looking around at all times like you see the secret service agents doing. 360 degrees. Not like a paranoid but just a guy who want's to know what's going on around me. I like to know who and what is around me at all times. Or at least I know the various races of those around me whether or not I know their identities.

Last edited by OTPTT; December 10th, 2007 at 03:41 PM.