View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2010 #8
Peer Fischer

Quote:
Three women in West Palm Beach, Florida, say $1,000 worth of Best Buy merchandise was stolen from their car Friday morning within minutes of being purchased, according to CNN affiliate WPBF. The women were the first people at Best Buy after camping out since Wednesday night. After they made their purchases, they put them in the car and went to JC Penney. A few minutes later, they returned, and the goods were gone.
Good.

Quote:
"I mean, we've been camping since Wednesday," a tearful Shereece Francis told WPBF. "Just cruel, just wicked."
Stop trying to play on my non-existent sympathies.

Quote:
The women weren't the only ones to experience Black Friday car troubles. At least 10 shoppers in St. Louis, Missouri, left Best Buy to find that their cars had been towed, CNN affiliate KSDK reports. Now, those customers are out $335.
Good.

Quote:
"We're going to have to return our gifts that we bought on Black Friday just to get the car from tow," said Lavorn Ford, who had purchased a Playstation 3 for his son.
Good.

Quote:
It seems that some people will go to extreme lengths in the name of their children. A Wisconsin woman who cut in front of a long line of Black Friday shoppers was arrested, police say, after she allegedly threatened to shoot those she moved ahead of. "I just wanted to get my daughter the toy that she wanted for Christmas, which probably won't be there when I go today," Lanessa L. Lattimore, 21, told CNN.
Good.

Quote:
Several eager shoppers were trampled Friday morning as they surged through Target store doors in North Buffalo, New York.
Good.

The annual Black Friday Stampedes are becoming my favorite post-Thanksgiving tradition.