View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2012 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderHaynes View Post
- Why do you think allying with conservatives or abandoning radical rhetoric is the solution, in the light of the recent failures of the Lega Nord in Italy and the Front National in France, parties that adopted this strategy?
Yes - I want to debate my strategy: we should attack the conservatives, not ally with them. There should be real disagreement here.

Quote:
- How can one be both a racist and a Christian? Alex, you may want to draw some arguments from Chechar's blog before going into that, there are plenty in the comments area.
I already know what I think and why.

Quote:
But honestly, I do not wish you to discuss metaphysics or electoral strategies for too long.
Griffin is far more interested in electoral politics than I am, there's no doubt about that.

Quote:
I would be far more interested by:

- Your opinion on the Obama reelection, and your opinion on the usefulness of voting --- should serious American WNs continue to get whipped up about elections, as it happened on Stormcunt, or totally stop caring?

- How you imagine America and the world in 2050 if WN does not win

- An exploration of the idea of secession: is it technically feasible, etc.
I'm sure that will be covered. Elections are topical, hence of some interest even here, but Griffin has a history of overrating the significance of events such as this recent election; I'm sure we can get into that.