Full Thread: #1 Golden Dawn Thread
View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2012 #316
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Party Website News

This is a machine translation of a news announcement on the party website. My Greek correspondent is not available for an accurate translation. Any Greek speakers who could translate this accurately would help.

As best as I can tell, Golden Dawn denies that the police are helping them. They also complain about repeated attacks on their website. I have personally seen it offline several times. They claim that the Greek government is behind the attacks.

Quote:

http://www.xryshaygh.com/index.php/d...-chrushs-aughs

Leftist terrorists in the Golden Dawn
Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 17:24

"The members of the throat portion of this let's not reassured because most cops are guarding them. As the saying goes: with one stone, two birds. " Extract from the invitation of the International Revolutionary Front, where the Golden Dawn stochopoieitai

Notice published on indymedia terrorist organization which takes responsibility for the arson attack on Microsoft. In parts of the text stochopoieitai directly, not only our movement, but our voters! (Now the relation of the Golden Dawn by Zionist interests Microsoft, only dummies lovotomimena university asylum know). But more interesting is the following quote: "So the members of the throat portion of this let's not reassured because most cops are guarding them. As the saying goes: with one stone, two birds. "

The anarchists are totally uninformed. No state power and repression ... guard the Golden Dawn. The safety of staff and offices of our Movement is based solely on our people. The state itself does not provide us with either the basic police custody are entitled to political parties. So let us leave theories anarchists, who have been repeatedly addressed the protection of state security forces.

Tick ​​one important detail, indicative of immunity paramilitary offshoots of the left. The website Indymedia, which publishes liability for terrorist murders, has not ruled out (through the SYZEFXIS) from the computers of public services. Instead, the site of the Golden Dawn remains blocked for years.