View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2012 #8
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
I personally have not met many men that I liked enough to sleep with. I was never a slut, but not because I'm virtuous, there just were not many attractive guys in my school or my neighbourhood when I was growing up. I don't think that the 'dumb girls are an easier lay' bit is true either. One of the dumbest girls I knew, who was not even all that attractive, and was not a slut at all and had a reputation as a prude, was wildly popular with guys and I could never understand that. It is the same with actresses of yesterday, the biggest 'sex symbols' were the women who giggled and acted childish and silly on screen. And they obviously were not stupid. They were acting so, and they must have had intelligence, because they were aware of human psychology and the need to act that way in order to capture hearts. Of the women I've known, often times the best students were the wildest sluts. Analyzing human behavior and figuring out why people act the way they do is something I find fascinating and is one of my strongest interests.
Well, it's a man's instinct to be protective and dominant in regard to the women he has; so naturally we aren't looking for our equals; most of us are looking for our opposites - someone who is tender, delicate and fragile touches a man's heart and appeals to his protective instincts more than a headstrong, loud, angry, boorish woman who comes across as not needing to depend upon a man for protection.