View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2009 #4
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freodheric Jameson View Post
Thanks for the post, Rounder. I've been a fan of Chain for years, & want to do my part to help him out in this.

We can email the "As It Happens" show directly from their website at http://www.cbc.ca/asithappens/contactus.html. Their phone number is 1-866-481-5718; fax is 416-205-2639.

I will try to get through to the Canadian embassy in Estonia tonight; hope others will do the same.
Thanks, I'll phone the Canadian embassy again tonite, as well. And I just sent the following email to "As it Happens":

"I respectfully request you invite Craig Cobb, webmaster of www.podblanc.com, on your show ASAP.

Craig is in an Estonian prison, after being expelled by the Estonian government for airing his political views on the internet. He has requested a "single trip emergency Canadian passport" and is awaiting approval by Marina Asari, an official with the Canadian embassy located in Tallinn, Estonia. Her phone number is: 011 372 627 3311.

Craig is presently a dual citizen of Estonia and the United States. His Estonian prison address is:

Craig Cobb
Kodakondsus-JA
Migratsiooniamet
Valjasaatmiskegkus
Air 5
Harkualevik Harkuvald
Harju Mk. 76902
Estonia

Regards,

Glenn Miller
17209 Lawrence 1220,
Aurora, MO 65605
USA"
tel: 417-463-7703

Last edited by Rounder; August 4th, 2009 at 03:57 PM.