View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2004 #3
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Default Are you serious, Gallytuck?

Do you think that it's an "urban legend" that blacks disproportionately give their young absurd and ridiculous names? The nice Mikkelsons at Snopes.com say it is. They are self-proclaimed myth debunkers.
Of course they also say that it is false that Israeli workers stayed home from work at the WTC on 9-11-2001. Those nice folks don't bother to offer data or figures to back that statement though, just similar comments from other nice Jewish persons.
You would lose backing that first PC notion about funny nigger-names. I know people who worked recording data from the 'hood and they have shown me long lists of laughable names. An entire book of inadvisable ghetto appellations could be made by downloading the rosters of Chicago public schools alone.
You want just one fucked-up ghetto name? Here: http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/news/WAB...hildabuse.html

Uniqua backs me up; she gave her child/victim the same dumb name her mammy gave her.
Try: Latrina, Trashonda, Shithead ( dat's SHU-TAID'), Female (dat's FU-MAH'-LEE, just like it say on da nametag when da hospital named her), Malice (he dead), and many, many more.
This link: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=33896
shows that there is a need for more research to help the crusading and brilliant black legislator find the perfect "black" name for a hurricane.
The hurricane season is fast approaching, Gallytuck, help the noble black Solon find the right name for the very first ever Negro Hurricane. It's about time black folks had one of their own.
Let's pitch in, folks, and find that perfect nigger-name!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallytuck
It's all about gettin' back to da roots, yo. Find me ONE African blek with any of those names. Then again, the White Suburbanites aren't doing us any favours with the names that they're using for their children as of late.