View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2004 #15
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glex
Ah, I see. They are perfet examples of Aryan beauty one minute, then ugly the next. VNN logic!

There is no more potent a form of faggotry than making threats over the Internet. –Draco

It does occur to me. I see it “heer” all the time. I just think it’s stupid.

I’m not sure which bitch you are referring to, but yes, I think she would like it. It’s a distinct possibility since she is fucking a black man, isn’t it?
I suggest you re-read my post there, Slick. Who the hell said anything about looks, let alone perfect examples of Aryan beauty? You still can't grasp the concept of a White man thinking with his big head, not his little one, can you? And that for what he considers to be the betterment of his own race - he just might not have sex with what we all know to be - yourself included there, buster - a borderline human being? Just gotta love the way your side consistently underestimates our will and intelligence.

Give me an honest answer to a very simple question. Do you think that: a) the WN movement is growing rapidly, or, b) the WN movement is waning, its numbers shrinking ?

And as far as "faggots" making threats over the net goes, believe me - if you receive a "threat" from me, it'll be via pm to hook-up somewhere - not a public post. Later.