View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2004 #6
Ben Vinyard

konkwista,

Thank you for your comments. According to one of our newest WR members, who recently worked as an n/a staff member, their membership has dropped to a few hundred, though it is hard to pinpoint an exact number since they don’t seem to take anybody off their membership list. I know a couple of people who attend our regular WR meetings that haven’t paid their NA dues in a year and a half but still receive their Bulletin. One of them was even invited to their last Leadership Conference. No doubt they are still listed as members. Technically speaking they may have more “members” than us, but there is little room for doubt which group is more relevant or more active. Chairman Roper’s leadership and vision has made us more successful in a shorter time span than even we imagined. I can’t think of any other pro-White organization that started off with this big of a bang, but we don’t intend to stop here. Neither do we gauge ourselves by the failures of the NA, either past or present.

In regards to your suggestions:

A) I don’t think anybody that visits a website called “White Revolution” will be too offended by a small Swastika. Chairman Roper and Vice Chairman Gerhard have stated many times that we are not an introductory organization. We are not interested in people that want to sit at home and paint pretty pictures all day instead of support our efforts. Part of the formula for success is that we only seek the most hardcore activists. It would be great if we could be multi-faceted and form introductory organizations like the Council of Conservative Citizens to help lead our people in the right direction, but the truth is we don’t have those kind of resources and aren’t likely to in the near future. The genius of Chairman Roper’s plan is that we use existing organizations for those types of platforms. That’s why the idea of unity is so important and that’s why the idea of an umbrella organization has proved to be viable.

One of the ideas we have been kicking around for a long time, along the lines of your suggestion, is an FAQ for the website, partly because it is annoying to answer the same stupid e-mails every day. The project always keeps getting put on the back-burner because everyone is so busy with something else. You seem to have a good vision for this idea, so why don’t you work something up similar to your suggestions? We will put it on the website.

B) It is not so easy to just whip up a demonstration in a couple of weeks time. You have to give people advanced notice, obtain permits, advertise, etc. We held big anti-immigration rallies towards the end of last year to protest the Immigrant Worker’s Freedom Ride. In fact, we held two rallies on the same day while other WR members attended a third in Florida. I don’t recollect anyone showing up in their regalia and it was quite successful, with people from anti-immigrant groups and the Council of Conservative Citizens showing up and protesting side by side with us. I am not sure when our next demonstration will be, you will have to contact the officers for more information. The best place to ask would probably be [email protected].

I am in agreement with you about the Klan robes and Nazi uniforms. I think their traditionalism may be too extreme. I would prefer everyone at demonstrations wear their zog suits. The clothes do make the man and they do leave an impression. It would be an ideal world if we could afford to be nit-picky about our dress code, but in the practical world we have to work with what elements we have. As a matter of practicality, if we thinned out every skinhead in blue jeans and everyone in their traditionalist garb that would only leave about three of us. Also, I would never turn my back on one of my racial comrades or look down on them for what I consider poor fashion sense. All we can do is try and convince them of our opinions, nothing more. NSM will be holding a rally in Raleigh on February 21st, and there will be a lot of Klansmen there in their robes as well, I am sure. If I can get off work I will try and make it. And I will not stand by my comrades flinchingly, but with honor that they would allow me to attend. WR speakers will be Vice Chairman Victor Gerhard and Deputy Governor Billy Brown. The demonstration looks like it will be a good draw. You can find out more details at http://www.nsm88.com/rally/northcarolinarally.html.

Yes, the overwhelming success at the Newport rally came as a pleasant surprise. Such a success that they cancelled the Martin Luther King celebration! There were only about 100 White Nationalists, but about 100 locals (!) showed up and joined in the protest, bringing the number to about 200. I guess it’s true that nobody likes a nigger. Spreading our brand of racism through demonstrations is a good form of activism if for no other reason than the sense of unity and camaraderie it builds, but when you sign up a lot of people it is a big plus. Our demonstrations are getting bigger and bigger. Hopefully by next year we will be able to put 500 people on the Capitol lawn again as we did for Chairman Roper’s D.C. rally and get back to the point where we left off after Dr. Pierce’s untimely departure.

C) I like your idea of expanding the merchandise to include non-racist but pro-ethnic items. In fact, I think it’s a terrific idea. One of our mistakes was probably not giving enough attention to our merchandizing arm. We are going to revamp Revolutionary Productions in the near future. Of course, it will probably be a long time before we can develop the business enough to turn a sizable profit, but we are hoping to be in close contact with Dr. Bob DeMarais for his advice and to learn from his experience. Financial matters have never been a strong suit for the White Nationalist movement, to our detriment, but if he is willing to consult with us I can’t think of anybody better to learn from or a more successful model to follow. By the way, Dr. Bob prints a terrific magazine, Thunderbolt of Truth, which you can find at www.thunderboltoftruth.net.

D) As I said, Newport proved to be fertile breeding ground for us. Hopefully something will develop there. After being scorned and insulted for so long because of our beliefs, even by people in our own movement, it was shocking that so many people were receptive to our radical viewpoint. Believe me, there will be a lot more towns like Newport along the way before this putsch is over.

Jeff the Pollock,

Where have you been for the last year or so? Living in a closet? White Revolution is already well established. You’re a little late in predicting we “will never take off.” That’s a little like telling a NASCAR driver the horseless buggy will never travel faster than 35 mph. Your post is nonsensical, as your username would suggest.

Ben Vinyard