Full Thread: Death Wish (1974)
View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2005 #35
Gott

Personally, I don't think there have been any genuinely white friendly movies for many decades. Sometimes they might appear to be, but usually the agenda under the surface is subversive and twisted. And because of this, when I watch new movies, the more mindless they are, the better for me. No agenda is better, for me, than the agenda these things always have. Movie making was one of the jew's first targets and one of the first things they stole (right after the theater and journalism/the print media)and the anti white shit started a long long time ago.

I used to argue with Il Ragno about this until we both gave up - his view being that jews then (who ran things) were 'nice' and really wanted to assimilate and only in modern times did the jews (who run things) turn to diversity to cause divisiveness in order to murder our glorious culture and then kill our race too. My view is that those jews and these jews (with the semi-exceptions of William Fox and Carl Laemmle - both of whom were offed by the more aggressive anti-white agenda jews) had exactly the same destroy the white race agenda. Those earlier movies only seem, superficially, ok because the American public had not yet been brought to the current level of sadistic, slack jawed moral, spiritual, emotional and intellectual depravity (just look at the pictures of that England bitch - could their be a more vacant, stupid, bovine, sadistic fat-pig face?).

The farther back you go, the more Hollywood jews had to be subtle in expressing their contempt and hatred. Today, as their international conspiracy has worked and the American public is something that would make the rabble of the late Roman Empire look noble by comparison, they can afford to take the gloves off and say what they really mean.

If a total retard (if it talks like one, looks like one and acts like one...) like Brad Pitt is anybody's idea of a 'hero' the world is indeed as fucked up as.... it seems to be. I don't think an actor can take stupidity to a higher level that Pitt does in everything I've ever been unfortunate enough to see him in. That he and his actress/celebrity/cokehead/whore ‘wife’ are adopting a mongoloid actually makes a lot of sense to me. The father and child will have something in common.

If actors (and other assorted 'celebrities' who might recall that they are famous for their 15 minutes not because of what is inside their heads) kept that dumb ass mouths shut when they were not in front of the cameras, everything would be jake as we can all select to not go to their movies (I selected to not go to any movies in the theaters a long time ago).

But now, in the final death rattle of this nightmare called America, where there is no longer any differentiation whatsoever between fantasy and reality, actors suddenly and frequently inject themselves into social and political areas for which they are even more unqualified that they usually are relative to acting. And the moron millions find this thrilling, of course.

They say that the last Roman Emperor Romulus Augustus (Augustelus in mockery) was so physically beautiful that when Theodoric overthrew him that, very unusually, instead of killing the kid, he gave him a big pension and a fabulous estate overlooking the bay on Naples.

Pretty soon, if this shithole lasts long enough, we too will have a movie star sock puppet emperor/president. As it is, the politicocriminals all have more training in how to hold and move their hands, how to look, articulate, cock their heads, walk, etc., etc., than they do in the business of governance.

Most movie stars used to be Irish, so watching old movies is generally not a problem. Old movies don’t have the ‘adultantipsychological’ kike bullshit either. They have heroes who are not as crazy as the villain, they have ideals, fortitude, self control, etc. In those days, jews were fairly infrequent in front of the camera except for character actor/stars like Paul Muni and Edward G. Robinson. For the eye candy, in the 1930s, only Sylvia Sydney comes to mind as a jewess (Bebe Daniels was maybe a jew too), and then Paulette Goddard in the 40s. I’m sure there were plenty more, but for the most part the stars were Aryan then. Only with the 50s when the total breakdown of everything really accelerated, did the jews make big inroads into the star system – Paul Newman and the rest of that bored, cynical, jaded and oh so cool crowd.

It’s tough with the desire issue as Goddard is so very lovely, but knowing Jewesses in real life it is easy to connect the dots and see the calculation and lack of spontaneity and sincerity underneath those fabulous looks of hers (still, I have not heard anything about her being a bad person except that she was crazy for money and expensive jewels). jew guys are so repulsive it’s quite easy to tune them out. Newman always pissed me off even before I knew that jewish meant anything other than a religion (remember those naïve days?).

But, Wallach is almost always very entertaining and impressive to watch – as an excitable and horny Italian in Baby Doll, as a psycho killing machine in The Line Up…and most of all in the Leone movie.

Mostly, movie stars used to be movie stars and not stupid, pretentious, and hypocritical wind bags like they are today. They are also, for the most part, extremely not good looking today (Julia Roberts has a mouth so enormously big for her face it looks like somebody slashed it double width with a knife), which doesn’t make a lot of sense to me as what we mostly go to movie stars for are personality and looks.

Eastwood was a beautiful kid and that is the only reason he became a movie star (along with some big time luck)…so what leads him to assume that his love of nigger music and distain for ‘red necks’ is or should be of any fucking interest to anyone at all?

The world makes Alice in Wonderland look like a piece of realistic fiction.