Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagner View Post
Send your money to:

A. Linder
POB 101
Kirksville MO 63501

-Wagner
Haha, No. Send your money to the Finance Oversight Committee of VNN which will be accountable for donations and disperse them accordingly. This is the only way this thing is going to work. No more Blight Wing fundraising, no more failed strategies. Time to do it right or not at all.

This up and down shit with the forum, Broadcasts canceled because someone doesn't feel like it or because of tech problems should be a thing of the past. That goes for working for free, too. Fuck that.

Insanity is doing something over and over again the same way getting the same results. Let's be sane and DO IT RIGHT.

I hear the same shit all the time: We have to beat the jews! No way out but through the jews! Yet it seems there is no way out of amateurish, tired, loser blight wing tactics.

This is how I see it:

There is an immediate goal right now (other than stabilizing the current system) to build a fault tolerant, jew resistant network.

There are short term goals like getting better equipment, a board for call-ins, and getting the technical and broadcasting teams paid.

There are long term goals of getting on shortwave and MSM radio and hiring aggressive attorneys to crush anyone that gets in our way. Yes, it can be done.

None if this will happen if you simply put money in an envelope. Something has to happen on the other end.

That's my rant for the day. Thank you very much please come again.