View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2005 #43
Maddawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa
You need to read your bible a little closer Judeo. The passage you refer to is Rev 3:16. Go up a few verses and you'll know why he says he doesn't know you.

9 Behold, I give of the synagogue of Satan, of them that say they are Jews, and they are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches.

What church are you in Faglot? The one whose works are neither hot nor cold? Meaning, a Judeo-Christian?

Oh by the way, the "King of the Jews" was meant as a mockery, Christ never once called himself that. That's because he was their most deadliest enemy. Of course, you being a Judeo would never understand that, because you have neither ears to hear nor eyes to see.
Perhaps you can show me the scripture where Jesus says we should go around hating people. Oh that's right he never said that in fact he comanded his followers to go to all ends of the earth and share the Gospel.

I hope your children marry blacks and Jews and when you get old stick your sorry asses in a nursing home with a black Jew as your roomate.