View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2008 #10
Bob R.

Madonna, I think, really popularized fucking niggers among trendy white whores in the 80's, with her dating Dennis Rodman and her video about the evil whites falsely accusing the black jesus.

She secretly feels abandoned and rejected by white males, because of what the nigger did to her, she senses and knows what a white man's reaction to her having been fucked by a nigger would be, total and absolutely inner abandonment, thus she has developed the 'white faggot syndrome'.

In her other video, "Pappa don't preach" she deals with losing her father's love because of her fucking a nigger, so all these white whores who spiritually know they have forever lost their fathers, grandfathers, great grandfather's love for having fucked a nigger rebel forever against the white male. Oh well, ,stupid bitch, burn in hell , you deserve it now for sure. you didn't deserve it because a nigger raped you, but you sure deserve it for making it cool for young girls to fuck niggers.

It's ironic that in these latter days, the ones who are the most damned to hell are flooded with wealth beyond belief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakena View Post
I read that Madonna was forced at knife point to suck a niggers dick. Supposedly it really fucked her up mentally (obviously), and she has been unable ever again to give head despite her little performance in "Truth or Dare." I believe the story. I do not think she was a passive partner, and I do think it seriously fucked her up – I mean she adopted a nigger! She wants to “save” them. I take a different opinion - in that these attacks and actually beleive they are really are fucking women up. They just do not want to accept the reality that this is the status quo behavior of niggers. They want to believe it was a one off. Perhaps because the experience really is to awful to even fathom. With Tina Fey, It certainly seems like a nigger attack. And now she has that awful show with that sordid ugly nigger! Weird.