Full Thread: Keep It In The Family
View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2009 #10
Sir Rolf Of Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinsgal88 View Post
I hand over my Google Goddess crown for your skill in finding that.

What a piece of sick scum. I wonder what Sean did about it? If it had been a member of my family, justice would have been dispensed by other family members. Are there any reports of Sean acting by the 14 words and taking matters into his own hands?
During his time in the BNP Sean Hadley was always known for being a "perv" and was well known for making the ladies feel uneasy. If this is a relation some serious questions will be getting asked but knowing Hadley he will be quick to dismiss this is if there is absolutely no connection and refute any connection. I do know that there is intense interest in this and we'll be hearing more but from what I hear and by Hadleys own posts (which have been monitored for some time) it should become quite interesting due to a few other contributing factors.

Come on Hadley

Are you related?

Why did you use the name Terry on this forum, coincidence or was it the result of a sick and twisted mind?

If there is no connection I will be the first to ask for this thread to be removed and apologise