View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2011 #28
Kennewickman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
I much rather people spend their time in helping our fellow Whites to understand the importance of securing the future of the White race. Besides, the records that you are looking for no longer exits due to the War of 1812 where England burned down the White House and destroyed the records. In Virginia, due to the same war, records were destroyed and there was not much legislative activity.
Smoky,

History is my home territory. Believe me the proof is there in Virginia all over. It is in old letters and other papers that were not burned. Just a few private letters that state clearly the fact of the ratification and some newspaper clippings would be considered 100% proof by sane historians.

Based on the facts lined up here it is a fairly clear-cut situation: The masons and lawyers of the time quickly recognized the importance of the 13th Amendment and slowly pushed it out of existence. If a large number of researchers would jump on the issue this is what they would find.

The issue was so effectively suppressed that most of us here had never heard about it. Just like Ezra Pound’s essay on Social Credit after 1930 was simply wiped off of the face of this earth…