View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2004 #15
Ben Vinyard

Will,

I have stated our position on religion. I will state it again: We are a racial organization, not a religious organization. I would type it a hundred times for you if I thought it would make it any clearer. We do not “soften our position” nor do we carefully construct our language to avoid offending anybody. You can continue to claim that we are “dishonest” or “liars” but that doesn’t make the claim any less zany than before.

Maybe you are right that the people of Raleigh will chase us out of town. Maybe they will tar and feather us. Regardless, I will go and have a good time with my kinsmen, listen to some terrific speakers and meet with some of the locals. We won’t save the world that day, nor will we be in another part of town “working with hardcore activists…to build an effective White resistance.” I must admit when you wrote that I imagined a small meeting with 4 or 5 people in a safe house. I am gladdened to learn that my mental image was incorrect and that there will be “hundreds of people of European stock.”

You must be thinking of a different ADV. In the ADV I was talking about Dr. Pierce was definitely talking about White chicken-pluckers. But I don’t want my criticism of Dr. Pierce to appear too harsh lest you think I am waging a smear campaign. Suffice is to say that Dr. Pierce’s ADVs were brilliant and influenced thousands of people. His radio programs were the most effective propaganda we’ve had in the last 30 years and they are not to be duplicated. Certainly not by me and most certainly not by Kevin Alfred Strom, who sounds less like Dr. Pierce and more like my sister.

Yes, I did state in clear language that I would prefer to see our people appear in suits and ties at demonstrations. It was also in clear language that this was as opposed to traditionalist Klan robes and not directed towards working class people, or “White chicken-pluckers,” who can’t afford a suit and tie. Therefore it would be faulty logic for you to conclude that my comments contradicted Chairman Roper’s comment, which you claimed was “more dishonesty,” but was instead a simple statement of fact. Thank you for repeating the message of the top recruiter and the top organizer in our movement. It is profound enough to be repeated again: “It turns out that rejecting and ridiculing Christians and frowning at working-class men who don’t own a suit and tie has proven to be a disastrous recruitment strategy…”

Your comments about accepting jews and queers was gibberish.

When I wrote that I was “a little troubled” it was not over the selection of Billy Brown’s lawyer, but over the fact that his lawyer didn’t show up for court. I am relieved to find out that it was all just a misunderstanding because they didn’t recognize each other in the hallway. Fortunately for us Mr. Brown was able to find his way to the courtroom and stand in front of the judge, even if his lawyer was not.

Ben Vinyard