View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2012 #7
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Well, you know, men think dumb girls are any easier lay; which isn't necessarily true. There are a lot of seriously intelligent girls out there who are just as much into sex as the stupid ones are.

The stupid ones are usually easily disposable, because they aren't intriguing. Men tend to be a little more intrigued by deep, introspective, intellectual girls, as long as they are hot and like sex.

The stupid ones are just cum dumpsters.
I personally have not met many men that I liked enough to sleep with. I was never a slut, but not because I'm virtuous, there just were not many attractive guys in my school or my neighbourhood when I was growing up. I don't think that the 'dumb girls are an easier lay' bit is true either. One of the dumbest girls I knew, who was not even all that attractive, and was not a slut at all and had a reputation as a prude, was wildly popular with guys and I could never understand that. It is the same with actresses of yesterday, the biggest 'sex symbols' were the women who giggled and acted childish and silly on screen. And they obviously were not stupid. They were acting so, and they must have had intelligence, because they were aware of human psychology and the need to act that way in order to capture hearts. Of the women I've known, often times the best students were the wildest sluts. Analyzing human behavior and figuring out why people act the way they do is something I find fascinating and is one of my strongest interests.