View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2009 #13
Big Effer

Well, I'm sure the Abyssinian Taino is really the Ashkenazi kike fake Taino. No one could really be proud of being a Taino, stinky pieces of dung that they are. I'm not worried about fat, dumpy, white pigs who are brainwashed beyond hope rutting with the apes. They're already lost. We need to get on with taking care of our people's future as a group and cut loose those we don't need. Cull the herd. If I were a kike, I might be worried about my own women. We all know black women are incredibly promiscuous and have higher rates of STD's than other women. From what I saw of the jewish women at UCLA and while working in TV, I'd say they're right there with blacks in terms of being promiscuous. In fact, they bedded down with more black savages than even the fat white Walmart pigs we see wobbling through the aisles with their half-breed kids. I think the tribe likes to cook up stories like this because the kike men are more than just a bit pissed that their own women prefer the shvartze dick, in fact prefer any dick over the miserable, pathetic evil appendage sported by evil juden. Probably has to do with the revulsion of realizing it was skinned then sucked on by a hair-ball perv rabbi during the circumcision "ritual". Of course, the kike bitches generally won't marry a groid, but they probably sneak out and get some black while their 'man' is out busy with his buddies ripping off the goyim.