Full Thread: Fucking niggers!
View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2010 #14
Serbian

[quote=Derrick Beukeboom;1142164]
Quote:
Well, you can go the clever condescending route Johnny...and mention for the thousandth time how white girls like to screw niggers.
I notice you have a real habit of pointing this out all the time.

Perhaps a different strategy is needed.
I like that banner from those soccer fans. Lithuania I think judging by the colors.
Mocking is needed for all mixers and nigger enablers right now. Maybe one day Whites will get the actual courage to fight back. Not likely in places such as France where they are already finished.

This may be fine for the 'civilized West', I personally prefer the way Russian Whites deal with niggers and other non whites.

Quote:
Hey Johnny, guess who runs France? A jew named Sarkozy.
Do you think he has any problem with filthy niggers attacking French people? No, he's not French after all.
How the French people can't see that Sarkozy is loyal only to I$rael and his fellow jews and not France is beyond me.

Quote:
France is really the stupidest White tribe on Earth. Even worse then the Scandanians and that's saying something
Sad but true. I say if Europeans ever defeat the ZOG France gets handed over to Germany. It would be in their best interest.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers