View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2006 #1
Ironguard1940

Default Sons of Confederate Veterans denounce the KKK's use of the Confederate Battle Flag

The Sons of Confederate Veterans have issued two resolutions denouncing the Klan's use of the Confederate Flag. One of these stems from the fact that the KKK has exercised their First Amendment Right to demonstrate on battlefields like Antietam and Gettysburg. I do not know how to attach the files of these resolutions, but rest assured they are deplorable, vile documents. I did fire off E-mails to several of those cowards, most notably to the Commander-in-Chief of the national office, as well as the Adjutant-in-Chief and Historian-in-Chief. I also E-mailed the new commander of the Army of Northern Virginia, as I could not find former ANV commander Henry Kidd's E-mail (the perpetrator of one of the resolutions). I do not expect a reply.

The E-mail:

I have read two resolutions that were issued by the SCV condemning the Ku Klux Klan's use of the Confederate Battle Flag. The resolutions also condemn any other "hate group" using the Confederate Battle Flag. I will deal specifically with the Klan's use of the flag.

These resolutions that condemn the Klan's use of the Confederate Battle Flag as inappropriate are loaded with ignorance and lies. The first and biggest lie is that the Klan has no claim to the Confederate Flag. WRONG. The Ku Klux Klan was formed by SIX FORMER CONFEDERATE SOLDIERS ON DECEMBER 24, 1865. If anyone has a claim and a right to the Confederate Battle Flag and indeed any Confederate Flag, it is the Ku Klux Klan. It is the Sons of Confederate Veterans who are misappropriating, misusing and degrading these noble flags by smearing the good name of those White Southern descendants of Confederate soldiers that fought to protect the White South during and after the War of the Rebellion. If it were not for the Ku Klux Klan, the White South would have been destroyed by yankee carpetbaggers hell-bent on forcing newly freed negro slaves on White Southern men, women and children, the same way the federal government forces nonwhites of every shade down the throats of Southern Whites today.

The second lie is that the Ku Klux Klan is un-American. The Ku Klux Klan's only official flag is the United States Flag. The Klan has and always will be pro-America and pro-American. Perhaps the most famous picture of any Klan march is one in Washington, DC, where every one of the thousands of Klansmen are carrying a United States flag. Many Klans do use the Confederate Battle Flag, especially in the South. However, the use of the Confederate Battle Flag by the Klan was not widespread until the late 50's and early 60's, when the federal government began their destructive program of forced integration, allowing negroes and other nonwhites to prey upon the White South.

The third lie is that the Klan desecrates the Confederate Battle Flag when they publicly display it at their rallies and demonstrations. On the contrary, it is the SCV that desecrates the flag when they spew their lies about the Confederacy and the South. While it is true that the Confederacy contained nonwhites of many races within its borders, no one questioned who ran the Confederacy, both politically and economically: White people. The Confederacy, like the Union, was built by and for White people. Even after the War of the Rebellion, after slavery was abolished, Whites, north and South, were still in control and ran the government and the economy. Negroes and other nonwhites knew their place. They were free, but they still worked for the White man. If anyone is seeking to clothe themselves in respectability, it is the SCV, whose ancestors are undoubtedly turning over in their graves every time you open your mouth. Who do you self-appointed do-gooders think you are and who do you think you are fooling? How dare you idiots profess to know any history when you do not even know your own!!! I, as a United States citizen and a proud White Southerner, denounce any and all resolutions that denounce the KKK's use of the Confederate Battle Flag. I also denounce the SCV's use of any Confederate Flag, whether it be a National, Battle or Naval flag. The SCV has shown its ignorance so many times that it is way past time for all true sons and daughters of the Confederate States of America to take our symbols from you ignorant morons and raise it high in the name of the White South and White Southern Solidarity!!!

Walter Ring
Richmond, VA

Last edited by Ironguard1940; September 9th, 2006 at 03:42 PM.