View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2008 #17
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

I just finished reading 'Codex Magica' where Marrs draws the connection to the jews, caballah, and free-masonry. The jew is all through the book and he even states that caballah(ancient jewish pagan religion) is the basis for the entire illumist movement.

I have learned many things since I came to VNN, and as I continue to learn and grow I see there is more, much more to all this than meets the eye. The jew didn't get this far without help, no, pathetic rat that he is, he had to convince white man to destroy himself.. we, or should I say our corruptable officials and gullible local businessmen, are as much to blame for allowing this to happen.

Marrs teaches at the university nearby, and I believe is allowed to do so because he is being held up for public ridicule. I have seen jews wearing masonic rings and pendants and I believe the things he says to be true. If he is one of us, truly, then he knows he can't say, "THE JEWS ARE PLOTTING TO KILL ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE", he has to soften by saying it's all a dirty sex-cult etc., but I believe he's trying to reach the evangelical masses here, more than any of you are doing.