View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2012 #111
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
David Irving has an effective method: Meet at a certain point, Identify yourself, then give instructions for the real location. It hasn't always kept out the riff raff but it keeps your enemy scrambling. I don't know if that was mentioned in that 30 paragraph post or not.
It was a bit wordy, eh? If not for the fact that random words weren't typed in all caps it would be reminiscent of Scooter Roberts himself.

If the logistics for a public meeting are available on the Internet, be prepared.

Whites who question the benefits of "the browning of America" aren't seen merely as out-of-touch people holding an antiquated differing opinion, they're seen as enemies to be destroyed, either figuratively, or with a hammer to the skull.

They don't allow us to present our case. Ask Craig Bodeker about his deal with PBS to have his excellent documentary aired.

Quote:
I still think having the meeting in Chicago was a bad decision. There are plenty of places in the country that are still on our side, and even if they aren't, won't tolerate this kind of behavior. These punks will get off lightly due to it being in Chicago, the jewish mecca of the Midwest. Mark my words.
I can't bring myself to fault the women & geriatrics who, while perhaps being naive and certainly situational-unaware, were basically the unsuspecting victims of an apparently fairly elaborate group-organized assault.

It's stating the obvious that if this had been a group of Mjölnir-wielding Skinheads that blitzed a Rib-fest planning meeting of the NAACP, a somber Obama would be addressing the nation & the Justice Dept. would be rounding them up along with anyone they ever shared a beer or a Bound For Glory CD with on RICO charges for attempted murder.

They have a few of the scumbags on multiply felonies, I'm assuming those attacked are more than willing to press charges, so at least some of these anti-White fuckers might do some time.

The case has substantial "hush crime" propaganda potential, if played right.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; May 25th, 2012 at 05:41 AM.