View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2007 #15
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
That's an interesting connection, and one I've heard before, but this time it sunk in.

As for myself, I don't watch any sports at all and have zero interest. When my daughter came home from school and was talking "yankees versus red sox" both the wife and I said, "who cares about that shit." That was a couple years ago, and the interest passed.

We keep ourselves, and the kid, busy with reality. Reality is actually a lot more interesting, but I think its an acquired taste. I grew up on TV and movies myself but in my teens I just stopped watching it and did reality instead.

Our problems seem very big, and they are very widespread, but I think all these problems -- the mudsharking, the Jew-daze mindfuck, the jewish "whammy" they put on most of our people, it all comes because people have disengaged from reality to such an extent. Most of their relationships are with a two dimensional screen. Admittedly we are relating to a two dimensional screen here at VNNF, but we do it in order to socialize and share ideas and make plans -- which is something I think we sorely miss in our real lives.

The mass media, growth economy society is just too powerful, and it managed to destroy human collectivity, and make us all into automaton consumers who are "programmed" by Tee Vee.

But a few of us refuse the programming. And then we turn around and are horrified at what "we," the collective "we," have become.

Those of you who have awakened and have the courage to stay here and talk about it day after day, let me tell you all something. This gives you an advantage in life. There's a compensation for everything. Being a White nationalist can be heart-breaking and depressing at times, especially reading stories like the cop in Muncie and his mud-shark daughter. These depressing pictures burn into our eyes, but as a result we have better vision. We see society for what it really is.

I know some fairly intelligent people in my daily life, with IQ in the 120's and 130's. And you know what's funny? Most of them have NO CLUE about what's going on with the economy, with peak oil, much less with the Mexinvasion or the Patriot Act or the Iraq war. I mean what the hell, the Titanic has hit the iceberg, the icy waters of the North Atlantic are washing around our feet, and I STILL know lots of people, most people I know who aren't WN, have absolutely no f'in clue whatsoever. I'm going to start a thread in "this just in" about some news I just read, "Saudia Arabia Unpegs from the Dollar." http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/mai...cnsaudi119.xml This might be the straw that sets in motion the events that will lead people to understand that something is very wrong here. This could be the kickoff of Great Depression II in earnest.
All the people I know are basically unconscious. It is unbelievable. Just when you think they ought to be seeing the patterns and catching on to the lies, they prove to be just as uninteresting and unaware as they were the month before. They are completely zoned out on drugs, television, and oblivion. It's like they aren't all there, or they're on autopilot. They care about nothing at all except their creature comforts, their jobs, and just being good citizens who vote and pay taxes. I want to feel sorry for them but I can't. Their willful ignorance and apathy about anything outside their immediate existence is inexcusable. So I just play dumb like them, once I realize that THERE IS NO GETTING THROUGH their self-imposed apathy.

Americans are a very boring bunch of lemmings. It is said that people get the politicians they deserve. I'm starting to agree.