View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2005 #4
1Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
Nigger is just a title. Niggers here in Opp forum have argued that ad infinitum, that nigger doesn't mean black, but means lowly person.
Somewhat. But... ... ... No, Nigger is the title given to BLACK people meaning lowly people. (I mean really, have you ever seen a person the same color as the color black?)

Quote:
Therefore there can be white niggers.
Correct but at the present time Incorrect... White supremacy (powerful) is the effect of people practicing racism (cause). Therefore, no, there are no white niggers(powerless), unless there were a system of Black Supremacy.

Quote:
Were you born a nigger or did you earn the title?
Both. I've worked at becoming something I'm told I were... and born with something that makes me brown. Yet undeniablly I'm black meaning lowly people.

Quote:
Are you equal to a white nigger?
Agian no such word should be used... it would not be a correct definiton, given the current conditions. (white niggers doesn't exist, unless a system of Black Supremacy does)

Quote:
How can you identify a white nigger?
I can't

Quote:
Do white niggers need to relax their hair?
I don't know.

Quote:
Do white niggers get niggeritis after lunch?
I don't know.

Quote:
Are white niggers entitled to reparations from black niggers?
I don't know.

Quote:
What religion are white niggers?
I don't know.

Quote:
What race are black niggers?
Black niggers doesn't belong to a race. Niggers, by my overstanding, doesn't have the power to practice RAC(E)ISM (cause) which lead to Black Supremacy (effect).

Quote:
What race are half niggers?
Half Niggers? This term is incorrect... Either you are a nigger or youre not. Black or white.

Quote:
How can I identify the race of a full blooded white nigger who has converted to Shintoism?
I don't know.

The term white nigger is a false term... but if you insist on using the term, then please be advised, you are avocating BLACK SUPREMACY.

Which I have no quarrel with, but truthfully, as a non-white/black person, I would have to say no such system exist.

I hope I answer your questions truthfully... and thoughtful.

Now this is my question:

How do you know you are a white person, if you are not the same color as the color white?