View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2004 #15
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco
Well, if you want a negroes sloppy seconds, you go right ahead Diablo.

Since most niggers white fuck toys are usually drug addicts, murdered, or saddled with 9 niglets, its moot point anyway.

I never viewed non-whites as really human, and those who'd stoop so low as to fuck them are just aberrations which need to be removed. Don't really get worked up over it, its not an emotional response. Simply that certain elements are defective and not worthy of acknowledgement as a sentient being.
I won't get worked up over it, but the outbreeding ratio among White females is about 3%, slightly less depending on how you define "White". Now honestly, I don't know what the proportion of White females who have EVER dated Blacks is, but Im sure its higher than 3%, maybe as much as 6-10%.
So, if your suggestions are put into effect, it would at least double or triple the rate of outbreeding among White females. That happening, more outbreeding would simply encourage others to do it as the socital pressures to accept it would grow, triggering a chain reaction that would endlessly feed on itself.
You mentioned "sloppy seconds". Well such ideas are fine with respect to interpersonal relations within ones own race, but they are totally dysfunctional to racial survival. Nature is remorseless, and really does not give a fuck about your feelings or my feelings, or even wrong or right. All She cares about is passing on ones genes.
Whatever behavior maximizes this for White genes is good, and whatever inhibits it is bad, simple as that.
I did not make these rules, Im only the messenger. We are free to ignore them, but we do so at our own extreme peril.

diablo