View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2005 #48
_DC_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mau10Man
Let me explain something to all you goose-stepping idiots.
That's funny, the only goose-steppers I've seen are neocons and their followers. We WNs are against the Middle East invasions, what about you? Goose-stepper.

Quote:
I can personally be proud of who I am without claiming that my race has anything to do with it.
It didn't? Gee, that's odd; what about the tons of research that show IQ medians being a result of race? Asians and Whites have a much higher median than Blacks, and that's a fact all scientists in the field will acknowledge. How do you respond to that?

Quote:
I have served in the military with black Americans who I would trust my life with.
In the Korean War the communists focused their fire on the Black troops in the U.S. defenses whenever they could, as they knew the Blacks would run when the Whites kept fighting. What do you have to say about that?

Your only argument here is that you have known good Jews and Blacks. Big deal. In populations with millions of members of course there'll be some good individuals. What is relevant is the average behavior, and the average IQ. You avoid that because we have all the proof on our side; Blacks on average are stupid and criminal, and Jews have a solid anti-White record stretching back through the centuries. Blacks, only 12 percent of the pop, commit half the murders. Jewish groups were behind the Immigration Act of 1965. What a few individuals are like is beside the point.

Quote:
I will always have more power politically than you because I refuse to HATE like you do.
You're joking, right? "Inbred motherfuckers" etc etc etc in your post: and you're not "hating"? You're not making general statements? You're not prejudiced? LOL Yeah, right.

I don't think you have any political power at all. You're a moron and wouldn't be allowed to publish anything in the neocon magazines you drool over. You're just a "useful idiot".